How can you support us?
At Bionorica we have set up a program named BERI (Bionorica‘s External Research Initiative) offering scientists and physicians a platform to support our ambition for strengthening the scientific fundament of our marketed and future product portfolio.
For this purpose, we are funding high-quality studies advancing the understanding of diseases and the mechanisms of action of our marketed herbal drugs. We also look for new herbal remedies or herbal drug preparations to extend our product portfolio.
What are we looking for?
We seek your scientific input in form of either
- Clinical trials
- Preclinical studies (in vitro /in vivo)
- Real World Data (RWD)
- Patient reported outcome measures (PROMs)
The research of interest should cover:
- Focus on prophylactic and therapeutic chronic use e.g. recurrent cystitis etc.
- Focus on mechanism of action (MoA) for our marketed herbal drugs
- Focus on barrier organs (incl. microbiota)
- Multitargeting of disease pathways by herbal drugs (anti-inflammatory)
- New herbal drugs or herbal drug preparations
Who can apply?
If you are an expert in your scientific field, a clinician, a scientist, a professor at a university or a state academy, a highly motivated young scientist or a CRO interested in establishing new models you are encouraged to submit your research idea.
How does it work?
1. If you have an idea that suits our areas of interest you can request a proposal form Request application form. If you want to get in touch with us prior to filling out a proposal please contact your local manager or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
2. Complete the short proposal form and submit it to your local manager or to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your idea will be assessed by our R&D experts as soon as possible and feedback will be provided to you
4. In case of a positive assessment of your idea, you will be requested to describe your idea in a more detailed way
5. Upon having submitted your detailed proposal form an evaluation process within a cross-functional team at Bionorica will start. You will be contacted directly in case of any open questions as well as with the outcome of the evaluation and decision process.