In our shared values and beliefs, Bionorica stands for legally compliant and ethically irreproachable action. The prerequisite for this is that we all live by our binding internal guidelines (such as the Code of Conduct) at all times and also comply with all legal regulations.
It is therefore important to us as a company to constantly strive for further improvement and to systematically avoid any corporate misconduct. Therefor your support is needed: We would like to encourage you to forward any information about suspected violations of internal or external requirements to the Whistleblowing Desk of Bionorica SE at any time.
The Whistleblowing Desk is available to anyone for submitting hints. In particular, the Whistleblowing Desk can be contacted by:
- Employees of Bionorica SE and all its worldwide subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as Bionorica), including former employees
- Customers, business partners and suppliers of Bionorica
- Healthcare Professionals
- Authorities and their employees
By operating this Whistleblowing Desk, Bionorica SE fulfills its legal obligation according to § 12 HinSchG.
You would like to submit a hint to the Whistleblowing Desk of Bionorica SE? Please use one of the following reporting channels:
- Personal meeting with the Chief Compliance Officer after prior arrangement (also as a video conference at your request)
- By telephone during business hours from Monday to Friday 8.00 to 16.00 (CET/CEST): +49 (0)9181 231-7968
- By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to:
Vertraulich an die Hinweisgebermeldestelle
Oral hints can be sent to us in German or English, written hints in all languages. You are also free to submit a report anonymously. However, we prefer personal communication to enable us to answer additional questions if necessary.
For the reporting channels, additional measures have been established to ensure confidentiality. For this reason, please use only the above-mentioned reporting channels to submit information and do not use any other means of communication with employees of the Whistleblowing Desk, you might be aware of.
How do we process your hint?
After submitting a hint, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt within seven days at the latest, insofar as we have your contact data. On the basis of your hint, the Whistleblowing Desk will conduct an independent and open investigation, about which we will keep you informed in accordance with legal requirements.
We always treat your information with the utmost confidentiality, because the correct handling of information is not only protected by law, but also an essential element of our corporate ethics! Furthermore, Bionorica SE does not tolerate any discrimination against whistleblowers and persons who contribute to possible investigations.
Reporting to external reporting offices
You are also free to contact the external reporting office of the federal government at the Federal Office of Justice with a hint. Detailed information regarding the external reporting office is provided on the website of the Federal Office of Justice at BfJ - Hinweisgeberstelle (bundesjustizamt.de). Also, the Federal Office of Justice provides information on procedures for notifications to other Union institutions, bodies or agencies under the same link.
For specific cases, the following additional external reporting offices may also be responsible:
- External reporting office of the Financial Services Authority, e.g. in the event of violations of supervisory regulations. For further information, please refer to the website of the Financial Services Supervisory Authority (BaFin - Hinweisgeberstelle).
- External reporting office of the Federal Cartel Office, e.g. in cases of suspected infringements of antitrust law or abuse of market power. For further information, please refer to the website of the Federal Cartel Office (Bundeskartellamt - Hinweise auf Kartellverstöße).
Do you have any other questions, concerns or feedback for us?
If you have any questions about the reporting channels or the reporting process in general, please feel free to contact our Whistleblower Reporting Office. Also, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time!
The Bionorica Whistleblowing Desk - We are here for you!